geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader failures on 1.2 for SLSB JDBC Mode
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 22:10:57 GMT
Matt...

Everything I've been doing this far has been in the Daytrader 1.2 branch
running against Geronimo 1.1. Still trying to get Geronimo 1.2 built per my
other emails.

I specifically removed those methods in TradeJDBC remote interface so they
would not have to be implemented (in Daytrader-28). From what I could tell
they they were never used, but let me revisit. I think Geronimo 1.1 never
checked to see if there was an impl for them and hence never complained. My
guess is that Geronimo 1.2/2.0 now checks, but I haven't' had a chance to
run.

Actually, I ran into something similar when I tried to deploy on
WebSphere... it threw warnings at deployment, but instead of providing the
impl like you did, I just removed the method signatures from the interface.

Anyway, I'll take a look on Monday and try to sort out what happened... Just
curious, did you apply Daytrader-28?

Thanks...

Chris