geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader app clients
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:50:55 GMT
David...

When I tried the streamer client I ran into the same issue that Donald Woods
reported... From what I could tell, the geronimo server starts up the RMI
listener on 1099 and the streamer app client is is also trying to startup a
listener on the same port. That is why the address already in use exception
is being thrown. However, I can't explain why the streamer client would try
to startup another listener on the same port. Thoughts?

Also, any clue as to were there Axis class file is located?

In the mean time guess I'll take a look at the jpa plan you checked in.

Thanks...

Chris