geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Daytrader app clients
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:26:29 GMT
I was wondering if anyone out there has successfully used the wsapp and
streamer application clients that are packaged with Daytrader?

Using the 1.2 branch, I was able to start the wsapp client, but was unable
to perform any web services operations against the server due to the
following exception.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.apache.geronimo.axis.client.ServiceMethodInterceptor

Any clues as to where this class is located? I checked the axis-1.4.jar in
the repository, but it wasn't there.

As for the streamer app client, I was unable to get it to start.

Thanks...

Chris