geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: schema versioning question
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:56:17 GMT

On Dec 15, 2006, at 7:23 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> I discovered a mistake in geronimo-naming-1.2.xsd related to jpa  
> support and I'm wondering where to fix it.
>
> The pending 1.2-beta and 2.0-M1 releases are the first publication  
> of geronimo-naming-1.2.
>
> Assuming that the release votes pass on these artifacts, should I  
> fix the schema and leave the version at 1.2 and fix 1.2 and 2.0-M1  
> and 2.0 (trunk) to all work with the new schema or should I move to  
> geronimo-naming-2.0.xsd and fix it only in trunk?

I think it should be fixed in branches/1.2 and trunk.

Depending on where Matt is in preparation for 2.0-M1, it could  
optionally go into branches/1.0-M1. However, I think it's fine if 2.0- 
M1 doesn't contain the update...

--kevan

Mime
View raw message