geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:30:38 GMT
Sorta, though these don't have snapshot in them :-P

The only way to fix these types of versions is to run the build as
1.2... which I guess you can do, but I still don't recommend.

I would hope that our users would be smart enough to figure this out
with out needing to make a mock 1.2 release simply for screen shots.

Anyways, I just wanted and example of where the version was that you
wanted changed.

--jason