geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: purpose of branches\1.2
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 06:22:35 GMT
Hi Jason,

Thank you for your clarification.  Since 1.2 beta is out, I was under the
impression that we will be stabilizing the 1.2 branch and not put any new
functions/improvements.  New functions/improvements can still go into 1.x.
My confusion was whether to hold back commits to branches\1.2 unless it is a
bug fix.  As for the bug fixes, they will go into all relevant branches.

--vamsi