geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build failure: NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:04:40 GMT
Not that I am aware of... though I'm not sure what we would do with a
zone anyways... from talking with some peeps in #infra seems like we
are really restricted to what we can run on a zone, so I don't see
the point of using it.

But maybe if we could run a simple svn server there for this repo
that would be nice... though really would want to have the same svn
repo that holds the source code to also hold this repo, so that we
can tag them together.

  * * *

Why, what are you thinking the zone could be used for?

--jason