geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING ... delete & rename of Jetty items in trunk
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:03:25 GMT
Do we need to include the jetty version number in the configs that
support the applications/* artifacts? My take away from the tomcat v6
conversation was that the version number was for the artifacts that
incorporate the third party component plus their configs and
assemblies.  But I realize that point of view is affected by a bias
against including the version number at all :-)

Best wishes,
Paul