geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 SNAPSHOT update
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:11:00 GMT
IIUC the myfaces jar isn't part of an official (i.e. voted upon)
release or even considered a snapshot and we don't know
if/when/how/where it will be published.  Can we localize it in the
module that needs it?  See the dojo.zip in
applications/geronimo-dojo/repository for an example.

Best wishes,
Paul