geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r483201 [1/2] - in /geronimo/server/trunk: applications/console/geronimo-console-framework/ applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/ applications/demo/ applications/geronimo-ca-helper/ applications/geronimo-examples/geronimo-js
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:43:02 GMT
FYI -- the following artifactIds are now renamed to use "tomcat6".
  org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6
  org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6-deployer
  org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-tomcat6
  org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-tomcat6-builder
  org.apache.geronimo.assemblies/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5
  org.apache.geronimo.assemblies/geronimo-tomcat6-minimal

Best wishes,
Paul