geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r483201 [1/2] - in /geronimo/server/trunk: applications/console/geronimo-console-framework/ applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/ applications/demo/ applications/geronimo-ca-helper/ applications/geronimo-examples/geronimo-js
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 18:59:57 GMT
My understanding is that this will be done so that Geronimo can
support more than one version of a third party artifact within a
particular build tree,  a la GERONIMO-2399.  BTW, I'm holding off
making any changes to the tomcat artifcatIds in trunk until this
discussion winds down :-)

Best wishes,
Paul