geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.2 Beta Tasks
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:45:40 GMT
Question on the snapshots...what's the normal procedure for that in
terms of releasing?

For 1.2 we'll have OpenEJB 2.2 and 2.3 SNAPSHOTs or releases. (David
Blevins, I'm diagnosing some issues in DayTrader)

For other items do we take their code and create our own SNAPSHOT?
Where does it get stored (SVN?)

On Dec 7, 2006, at 5:55 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2006, at 10:32 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>
>> We have a few remaining SNAPSHOTS dependencies in the tree [2].
>> OpenEJB and Yoko are still being worked on for this release so a
>> SNAPSHOT dependency is fine.  ActiveIO and OpenJPA have released
>> versions for the code we are using and I will work to replace this
>> today.
>
> Done.
>
> We only have SNAPSHOT dependencies on Yoko, a few Geronimo specs,
> TranQL and OpenEJB.
>
> -dain

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org