geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r485321 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/modules: geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/ geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/runtime/ geronimo-kernel/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/ geronimo-k
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:28:30 GMT
Joe,
   Did you get past this? I am also unable to start
geronimo-tomcat6-jee5 built with rev 487196. However I can start
geronimo-tomcat6-minimal. The rev 485321 was committed on Dec 10th. The
changes discussed recently will not be ready for 2.0-M1. I do not
think(?) this is the culprit, But I will be happy to revert this.

Thanks
Anita

--- Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Anita,
>
> Are these changes completed?  I'm hitting an error with attempting to
>
> start the servers from a fresh trunk build and they might be related
> (but then again I'm not feeling well and I'm pretty tired ... so I
> could
> have something messed up locally).   Here's the failure:
>
> Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.5.0_06)...
> 23:12:51,538 WARN  [ConfigurationUtil] Could not load gbean

org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-system/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j

2ee-system/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=AttributeStore,name=AttributeManager
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Target does
> not
> have specified method (declared in a GBeanInfo operation):
> name=hasGBeanAttributes meth
> odName=hasGBeanAttributes returnType=boolean

targetClass=org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.<init>(GBeanOperation.java:98)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.java:298)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.loadGBean(BasicKernel.java:354)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:363)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:155)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:126)
>          at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:242)
>          at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
>          at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:366)
> [  ]  0%   1s Startup failed
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unknown
> start
> exception
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:444)

=== message truncated ===

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com