geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Stack trace while shutting down amq in geronimo 2.0
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:15:50 GMT
    In 2.0 it is always happening in jetty6-jee5 server during
shutdown. In addition this trace is produced when attributes of
JavaCompContext (rmi-naming config) are viewed in jconsole.
   I eliminated this NPE by hacking, it did not solve the following sql
problem:
SQL Exception: No current connection

Thanks
Anita