geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject offlist:Re: publishing snapshots
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:42:51 GMT
Paul,
   I can offer an antique fruitcake..., if you could publish the
management 1.1 specs. I am trying to figure out why my mvn deploy did
not go through. Without the SNAPSHOTs, the build is broken :(.

Thanks
Anita

Got some help on irc (thanks djencks).  Just add the server to
~/.m2/settings.xml as described here
http://maven.apache.org/settings.html and then type "mvn deploy".

Best wishes,
Paul

On 12/4/06, Paul McMahan <paulmcmahan@...> wrote:
> I created two new modules in specs/trunk:
> geronimo-el_1.0_spec
> geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec
>
> Can someone help publish those to the snapshot repo?  I have a nice
> fruit cake I can regift if necessary (it's from last Christmas but
> still looks exactly the same).   Or I don't mind doing this myself if
> someone can point me in the right direction.
>
> Best wishes,
> Paul

Have a burning question?