geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Make changes in schema's
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:09:20 GMT
Hello

I have created two JIRA's
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2660 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2661 to make changes in
geronimo schema files.

I just wanted to check if it is OK to make changes in geronumo schema files.
The reason why I ask this is adding an additional constraints in schema
files may lead to failure of some existing user applications which doesn't
follow the newly created constraints. Although I believe they are required.

Also I was wondering if there is any specific reason for not having them
already. Please let me know if there are any, before I start making the
changes.

Please let me know your view on this. I hope I am not missing some important
point here.

Thanks
Rakesh