geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Wow...2006 is almost gone
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:27:45 GMT
> I'm cleaning up my hard drive and getting the end of the year stuff
> done before I take some vacation time and it occurred to me how much
> we've accomplished this year.  Not only in Geronimo proper but also
> in related projects like OpenEJB.  I'm sure I'll miss some items so
> when I do please chime in so they don't get forgotten.

Very well said! I've been away for some time lately so it was really
nice to be able to read the summary of Geronimo accomplishments as the
very first email in the Geronimo folder of mine.

Thanks Matt and others who kept the pace so diligently. I'm very proud
of being part of the Geronimo community!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl