geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:36:33 GMT

On Dec 28, 2006, at 4:29 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Fixed, verified to be compliant and ready for release.
>
>  Release Branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/
> branches/geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec/
>  Built Binaries: http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage-specs/org/
> apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec/1.0/
>
> I hereby propose we release this branch and it's binaries as final.
>
> Here's my +1
>
> -David

Well, the above pointer to the release branch is bad. I assume it
should be https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/branches/
geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec-1.0/

David,
I think these votes should provide a bit of background on how they
differ from previously release versions/why they need to be released.
Or, prefereably, that  should be covered in a Discuss thread,
preceding a vote.

If the vote was called on https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/
specs/branches/geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec-1.0/, I'd be +1.

--kevan