geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Stack trace while shutting down amq in geronimo 2.0
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 18:17:20 GMT
    This trace is produced by geronimo-framework. The trace is produced
when attributes of JavaCompContext (rmi-naming) are viewed by jconsole.

Thanks
Anita

[*********] 100%   4s Startup complete
  Listening on Ports:
    1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming
    4242 0.0.0.0 Remote Login Listener
    9999 0.0.0.0 JMX Remoting Connector

Geronimo Application Server started
13:08:02,015 WARN  [MBeanGBeanBridge] Exception while getting attribute
environment
javax.management.ReflectionException
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.getAttribute(MBeanGBeanBridge.j
ava:122)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.getAttributes(MBeanGBeanBridge.
java:143)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.getAttributes(DynamicMetaDataImpl.j
ava:125)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.getAttributes(MetaDataImpl.java:189)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getAttributes(DefaultMBea
nServerInterceptor.java:696)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.getAttributes(JmxMBeanServer.java:686)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.jav
a:1389)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(RMIConnectionImpl.java
:81)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnec
tionImpl.java:1245)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnecti
onImpl.java:1348)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.getAttributes(RMIConnectionImpl.j
ava:633)
        at
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.ja
va:25)
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:466)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:707)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
        at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.ContextFlyweight.getEnvironment(ContextFlyweigh
t.java:144)
        at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.ContextFlyweight$$FastClassByCGLIB$$592f1945.in
voke(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.ja
va:38)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanAttribute.getValue(GBeanAttribute.java:3
90)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.getAttribute(GBeanInstance.java
:681)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.getAttribute(BasicKernel.java:178)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.getAttribute(MBeanGBeanBridge.j
ava:118)
        ... 22 more
--- anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

>    The shutdown of geronimo-tomcat-minimal server produces this
> trace:
> 12:34:10,671 INFO  [root]
> 12:38:32,171 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception occured while
> notifying listener
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.GBeanBinding.removeBinding(GBeanBinding.java:159)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.GBeanBinding$GBeanLifecycleListener.stopped(GBeanBinding.java:108)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireStoppedEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:197)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$500(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireStoppedEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:259)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStop(GBeanInstanceState.java:359)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.stop(GBeanInstanceState.java:188)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.stop(GBeanInstance.java:551)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.stopGBean(BasicKernel.java:423)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.stop(GBeanInstanceState.java:180)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.stop(GBeanInstance.java:551)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.stopGBean(BasicKernel.java:423)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.stop(GBeanInstanceState.java:180)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.stop(GBeanInstance.java:551)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.stopGBean(BasicKernel.java:423)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.stop(GBeanInstanceState.java:180)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.stop(GBeanInstance.java:551)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.stopGBean(BasicKernel.java:423)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager$ShutdownHook.run(KernelConfig

> Thanks
> Anita
>
> --- anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >   Yes I am seeing this too. Still investigating..
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita
> >
> > --- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm seeing the following stack trace when shutting down the
> jetty6
> >
> > > geronimo server in trunk.  Anyone have a clue about why, if it is
> >
> > > problem, and what we might do about it?
> > >
> > > thanks
> > > david jencks
> > >
> > > Server shutdown begun
> > > 00:37:33,024 WARN  [GeronimoConnectionEventListener]
> > > connectionErrorOccurred called with null
> > > SQL Exception: No current connection.
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.noCurrentConnection
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at
> > >

> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.setupContextStack(Unknown
> > >
> > > Source)
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.rollback
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.jdbc.BrokeredConnection.rollback
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at

org.tranql.connector.jdbc.ManagedXAConnection.localTransactionRollback

> [...]
> > >          at
> > >

> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStop
> > > (GBeanInstanceState.java:337)
> > >          at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.stop
> > >
> > > (GBeanInstanceState.java:188)
> > >          at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.stop
> > > (GBeanInstance.java:551)
> > >          at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.stopGBean
> > > (BasicKernel.java:423)
> > >          at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.stop
> > >
> > > (GBeanInstanceState.java:180)
> > >          at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.stop
> > > (GBeanInstance.java:551)
> > >          at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.stopGBean
> > > (BasicKernel.java:423)
> > >          at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.stop
> > >
> > > (GBeanInstanceState.java:180)
> > >          at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.stop
> > > (GBeanInstance.java:551)
> > >          at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.stopGBean
> > > (BasicKernel.java:423)
> > >          at
> > > org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager
> > > $ShutdownHook.run(KernelConfigurationManager.java:310)
> > >          at
> > > org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.notifyShutdownHooks
> > > (BasicKernel.java:668)
> > >          at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.shutdown
>
> > > (BasicKernel.java:645)
> > >          at
> > org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon$1.run(Daemon.java:
> > >
> > > 234)
> > > 00:37:33,028 ERROR [JournalPersistenceAdapter] Could not stop
> > > service:
> > >
> org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter@de5f0d.
> >
> > > Reason: SQL Exception: No current connection.
> > > SQL Exception: No current connection.
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.noCurrentConnection
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at
> > >

> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.setupContextStack(Unknown
> > >
> > > Source)
> > >          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.rollback
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.jdbc.BrokeredConnection.rollback
> > > (Unknown Source)
> > >          at

org.tranql.connector.jdbc.ManagedXAConnection.localTransactionRollback

> > > (ManagedXAConnection.java:121)
> > >          at org.tranql.connector.AbstractManagedConnection
> > >
> $LocalTransactionImpl.rollback(AbstractManagedConnection.java:196)
> > >          at org.tranql.connector.jdbc.ConnectionHandle.rollback

=== message truncated ===

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com