geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: no more modules for specs...
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:57:14 GMT
I wish you had just waited a day while we stabilized after I released
32 projects (or 5 if you don't want to count the specs
individually).  I am going to be merging everything to the staging
repo into the release dir.

After the merge we will not have the SNAPSHOT mess that created this
problem in the first place.  I only hope we use this as a learning
experience and do not use SNAPSHOTS so readily.

-dain