geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jason.dil...@gmail.com
Subject Re: remove some files from source tree
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 05:03:44 GMT
I created a top-level private/ specifically to hold these types of files... Though maybe privte
is a poor choice of names... Meant to be a place to put project global files.

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:59:38
To:Geronimo Dev <dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject: remove some files from source tree

Looking at our source distributions. There are some files which I
think we should move or remove from geronimo/server/[trunk,branches/1.x]

PROPOSAL.txt -- original proposal for the Geronimo project. I don't
think we need this in svn. Personally, I'd delete it...
STATUS -- Since this is a project wide status. It should be in
geronimo/.
docs_nopublish/JBoss_20031031.html -- some legalistic discussion
about JBOSS and Geronimo. I think we should delete it...

If we don't want to delete those documents, then I'd suggest we still
move them out of server tree...

--kevan