geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Convention on dropping tests under the test framework
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 08:35:16 GMT
I'm afraid I think it's way too early to try to categorize where
tests should go.  Based on my experience so far I think we need to
work on simplifying how to set up a small app and have some simple
tests for it first.  Once we have enough of these to confuse
ourselves about organization, and it's dead simple to write a new
one, we can worry about categorizing them.

For instance it might be useful to have a maven archetype to set up
everything except the app to test and the actual test cases.

thanks
david jencks