geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT - Revision #
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:56:30 GMT
is this all for web console shots?  If so, then update the console to
make that configurable.

But if its for build shorts, like capturing what mvn spits out, then
I think that its be a very bad idea to change the project version
just for a screen shot.

Actually I think its a waste of time to even bother with the property
thing, but if its low impact, and does not add any more burden/
overhead for the normal build/release, then I think its fine.

--jason