geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Something is up with jee-specs config
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:08:02 GMT
The problem here is that the dependencies on the deployers which the
car plugins use are not part of the reactor's list of dependencies
implicitly.  So each car module needs to explicitly depend on the
config of its deployer or mvn will build things out of order.

This will bite you more if you use clean repos, as once the artifact
is in a repo, the build order bug will not surface.  Another reason I
love mvn so much.

Anyways, the automated builds I am running (more about that later)
all run from clean repos, so it catches these.

--jason