geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Geronimo build automation status (longish)
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:35:55 GMT

On Dec 5, 2006, at 3:37 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

>>> As I mentioned in the initial email, the AntHill license is very
>>> similar to that of JIRA or Confluence... they grant licenses for
>>> use by open-source projects.
>> Can the full text of the open source license be sent to the PMC
>> for vetting?
> Sure.  Did the PMC do any vetting for JIRA or Confluence?

To my knowledge, those are both being run by (and licensed to) the
ASF, not Geronimo. Am I wrong?

As you note, AntHill is going to be very similar to both of those. I
doubt that there's going to be an issue. And don't mean to be picking
on you (happy to pick on somebody else :-P, I just think it's a good
idea for this type of information to be shared with and evaluated by
the project...

View raw message