geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: no more modules for specs...
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:03:21 GMT
I'm sorry I did not have the luxury of waiting... this all blew up in
my face, effectivly blocking me from progress which had verbally
committed to being finished with.  Now I have to come up with another
solution... or simple stop working on this.

  * * *

I wish I could have convinced you (and others) that this versioning
scheme was going to cause problems... before it actually caused
them.  But it is clear that any further talk about the versioning was
going to get us no where.

--jason