Hi All,

Past few days I have been upgrading JBoss to Apache Geronimo samples from v1.0 of the documentation to v1.1. As part of the upgrade procedure, when I was looking at one of the samples I found something that grabbed my attention in  the existing JBoss to Geronimo sample applications. Have a look at "JBoss to Geronimo - Security Migration" in following  url:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC10/JBoss+to+Geronimo+-+Security+Migration

Source code of this sample contains some proprietary license. So we can't do any editing this sample. Isn't it?

I'm quite new to the open source model, and AFAIK it should come with ASF license. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera