I see the "close issue" link.  Should I close it for you?

--vamsi

On 11/1/06, Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm going through and doing some JIRA cleanup, and I've found a problem
with a JIRA that doesn't seem to allow closing.  This JIRA

Has already been integrated, but was left open for any potential
additional work.  I think this should be closed out and new JIRAs opened
for additional POP3 features (which has already happened).
Unfortunately, this appears to have been switched over to an
RTC-process, and the Close or Resolve operations no longer appear
available.  What's the appropriate way to close this one out?

Rick