geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testsuite ready for action !
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:16:48 GMT
Hi David,

I haven't seriously tried the new test jars after your added the
getName(). It failed once but I didn't give it a serious thought since
I could have been running 2.2-SNAPSHOT. I realized much later that
there is now a 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks for putting this in. I shall give it a shot soon.

Cheers
Prasad.