geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject [Please read] A request to those contributing functionalities to trunk
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:57:41 GMT
The Testsuite framework makes it possible to test Geronimo fully
across its wide range of functionalities, repeatedly across every
build and consistently against a standard set of testcases.

In 2.0-SNAPSHOT, we are seeing a lot of new Java EE5 specs and
functionalities being introduced. This would be a very good time to
write function tests along with the functions being written. The
function tests are regular JUnit or TestNG testcases designed to run
against a fully assembled Geronimo distrbution (runnning or
otherwise).

It is very simple to create a new testsuite under the framework and
drop your tests under it.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/integration-testing.html#IntegrationTesting-Gettingstarted

The framework has 3 example testsuites under it already to be used as
a template.

May I please request that you write tests for the code that you are
dropping ? Please feel free to contact me if you need help in setting
up your testsuite.

Thanx in advance
Prasad