geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] openejb-itests in testsuite
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:47:42 GMT
I began by "migrating" just the itests-core DDs and then deployed it.
It distributed the artifact but failed to start it.

I hit the following error.
http://rifers.org/paste/show/2308

Can you please decipher this "unknown reason" error for me ? These DDs
worked fine when I submitted the patch earlier. The only small diff
between the DD then and now is the adjustment for the modified pkg
structure (o.a.openejb)

The patch for the migrated DD is attached here.

Thanx
Prasad