geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] openejb-itests in testsuite
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 02:30:31 GMT
OK. Sounds good. "o.a.openejb" it would be.

The reasons I want to leave the tests in one single module are manifold.

1) That is how they are today.
2) To split them, it would have to be someone from openejb. I have no
idea how they are structured.
3) My top priority now is to get the testsuite framework integrated
with the G build.

Cheers
Prasad