geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <>
Subject Re: Geronimo Release Notes from JIRA
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:49:03 GMT
A "known issues" section would not be bad thing imho.
The only problem is to filter real issues from all the open JIRA ;)

On 11/6/06, Hernan Cunico <> wrote:
> I was looking into the 1.2 JIRAs trying to catch up with the latest changes and to outline
the 1.2 doc.
> I recalled there is a "Release Notes" link on the welcome page for the Geronimo space
in JIRA. This link is pretty cool and list all the issues categorized however it displays
all the issues no matter the status.
> Not sure how this link works but shouldn't it be listing only closed/resolved issues?
My understanding is that we do not display open issues in the release notes. Am I right!?
> Cheers!
> Hernan

Guillaume Nodet

View raw message