geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo Development: Building Apache Geronimo with Maven 2 (page edited)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:32:12 GMT
Yes, that is where it dies for me too.

Looks like you need to build openejb2 by hand to get around this.

This is soooo annoying!  I really think that we should use a
svn:external to pull in the openejb2 source so that a simple `mvn
install` at the G root will have a greater chance of actually working
each time.

It is a huge PITA to get halfway through a build to find out that
openejb artifacts are out of sync.

I just want to svn co, mvn install and have it work!  I think that is
what most folks who build the source want to.

--jason