geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Geronimo Performance Report - Input Requested
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 05:17:32 GMT
All,

I've been spending some quality time with Geronimo over the past
couple of weeks gathering some performance data for 1.1.1.

I've posted a PDF that I'd like your input on in terms of content,
questions, etc.  I'd like to wrap this up quickly as I'd like to help
with 1.2 so your prompt reply is appreciated.  This is a rough draft
so there are spelling errors and such so your keen eye is welcome.  I
have some additional work to do this weekend to validate my
comparison metric.  Also, I need a better name than HPG (Hogstrom
Performance Goal).

Thanks in advance for your help.

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/Geronimo-1.1.1-Performance-Report.pdf

Matt Hogstrom