geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Release most 1.4 specs?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:53:23 GMT
I think we need to release the reorganized/repom'd specs... that was
the general plan after cleaning them up was to make a release so we
have a set of consistent non-SNAPSHOT specs to work off of.

After this re-release, we can debate one version, or whatever.  I'd
still like to see one version win out, but I have yet to come up with
the smoking gun argument to convince everyone that I'm not on crack.

BUT... for now, we gotta move forward with something.  Its easy
enough to change later if we want.

--jason