geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Testsuite ready for action !
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:08:18 GMT
maven-surefire-plugin 2.3-SNAPSHOT appears to work... though unless
you specify a TestNG suite.xml the @BeforeSuite and @AfterSuite
annotations will have no effect... probably because there is no suite
created.

Seems like the TestNG support in surefire is incomplete... buggy at
best.... er surefure is bugger at best.

--jason