geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Building the new trunk
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:09:21 GMT
Do you use Linux or Windows ?

If you use Linux you can get it from:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/linux/download.html

If your on Windows I think you're right :-)

On Nov 28, 2006, at 2:43 PM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

> finishing the mail..
>    You probably already know that Openejb2 can now be built by just
> mvn
> clean install. I do not have access to IBM JDK..
>
> Thanks
> Anita
>
> --- anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>   The trunk has been updated to use 2.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT version
>> of
>> openejb2. The openejb2 can be built just by
>> mvn -o cle
>> --- Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Donald,
>>>
>>> I tried building trunk using IBM JDK 1.5.0 sometime ago and ran
>> into
>>> problems in the following modules/apps and assemblies.
>>>
>>> modules\geronimo-connector
>>> modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder
>>> applications\geronimo-uddi-db
>>> assemblies\geronimo-boilerplate-minimal
>>> assemblies\geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee
>>> assemblies\geronimo-framework
>>> assemblies\geronimo-tomcat-j2ee
>>> assemblies\geronimo-tomcat-minimal
>>> assemblies\geronimo-jetty-j2ee