geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject JACC 1.1 implemented (I think)
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:31:57 GMT
The good news is I took a look at the changes for jacc 1.1 and AFAICT
as far as the specs module goes we only have to implement support for
http extension methods and http exclusion lists.  I did this and
committed a new specs module geronimo-jacc_1.1_specs at version 1.1-
SNAPSHOT.

Note that I left out the no-longer-appropriate "j2ee" from the spec
name.  If people want we could put "jee" in instead, but I don't
really see the need for this spec.

I started with version 1.1-SNAPSHOT, same as trunk for jacc-1.0.  I'm
hoping Jason or someone will tell me if I made a mistake here.

After a lot of looking I found the jee5 report card and updated it
with the jacc 1.1 and jpa status.  I find it really hard to find the
right geronimo wiki for any info I might want.  Why do we have so
many different wikis that don't all point back to some index
explaining where to go for what info?

thanks
david jencks