geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Can someone plz add this profile to openejb2
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 03:35:10 GMT
Can someone plz add this profile to the top-level openejb2 pom.xml:

----&<----
<profile>
     <id>output</id>
     <build>
         <defaultGoal>deploy</defaultGoal>
     </build>
     <distributionManagement>
         <repository>
             <id>output-releases</id>
             <url>file://${output.dir}/release</url>
             <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
         </repository>
         <snapshotRepository>
             <id>output-snapshots</id>
             <url>file://${output.dir}/snapshots</url>
             <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
         </snapshotRepository>
         <site>
             <id>output-website</id>
             <url>output://${output.dir}/website</url>
         </site>
     </distributionManagement>
</profile>
---->&----

I'm working on building an automated distributed integration system
that will use the exact artifacts produced by a dependency build.
And since G depends on OpenEJB2 I need this bit of mvn config to get
the openejb2 build to spit out its artifacts for me (as this can not
be in settings.xml or profiles.xml).

May eventually hack something better into the maven-install-plugin,
but will still need some sort of profile config to turn that on.

So if someone could add this for me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

--jason