geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Branching 1.2 and Moving to 2.0 - Ready?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:34:58 GMT

On Nov 16, 2006, at 5:25 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Yes, let's finish the updating the license headers first and get a
> commitment from those working on 1.2 to merge all of their changes to
> trunk.
>
> Here is my commitment to merge my changes!
>
> -dain

Thanks Dain...since your headed out of town I'll volunteer to watch
the raceway for the header changes and coordinate the branch (not
sure of all the new ins and outs of changing versions).  I'll also
commit to staying with you on 1.2 to get it out and make sure we stay
in sync.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day."