geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching trunk and creating 1.2
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:11:11 GMT

On Nov 17, 2006, at 2:21 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2006, at 7:49 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>
>> 1. Upgrade all the license headers and copyright notices to
>> conform to the new ASF guidelines.
>
> Just chatted with kevan and they are almost done with this.  One of
> the license fixes broke something in the console and they are
> working on a fix.

License changes didn't break the console. The problem is being caused
by RC 476126. I haven't reverted the change, because it's needed for
TCK... This shouldn't hold up the branch. The fix for this can be
merged...

> So one I get the nod from Kevan, I'll cut the branch and all the
> JavaEE 5 code can pour in :)

I'm all done with the license header changes. I think we're good to
branch.

We still have some work to do before 1.2 is release ready. NOTICE/
LICENSE files need to be updated. There are also some non-APACHE
copyrighted files. These need to be investigated...

I'll keep working on getting the notice/license files updated and
initiate looking at the non-apache copyrights...

--kevan