geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly: Geronimo 1.2-r472744
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:08:47 GMT

On Nov 17, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 11/16/06, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm working on getting the Copyright/source headers fixed...
>
> Oh, thanks! I thought I could never get it sorted out with my current
> level of perl/shell scripting knowledge.
>
> Just to let my curiousity rest, how do you handle it? Do you use any
> shell script that's available in committers repo or something new of
> yours?

Jacek,
I used copy2license.pl from the committers repo to fix up old src
headers with old license text/copyright statements.

I tried to hack a .pl script to fix formatting issues. However, my
perl skills are non-existent. So, after wasting my time for a bit,
this old dog created an emacs keyboard macro...

--kevan