geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo Development: Building Apache Geronimo with Maven 2 (page edited)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:52:47 GMT
Um... using -Dstage=bootstrap is not normally required, once the 2.0-
SNAPSHOT jars are published.  I think this change to the docs is a
bit misleading as it will not build everything needed to start the
server as the docs continue to describe... and thus I think this
addition is probably going to cause even more confusion.

--jason