geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting domain for tomcat MBeans [was Re: Geronimo jmx question]
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:46:19 GMT
    I would like to ignore the warning issued by tomcat by setting
log4j.logger.org.apache.catalina.connector.MapperListener=ERROR. This
part of the code (see below) is not executed if the engine name is
Geronimo. This would allows us to refer to tomcat servlet MBeans as
   suggestions?

Thanks
Anita

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/container/tags/tc5.5.x/TOMCAT_5_5_15/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector/MapperListener.java