geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Re: OpenEJB 2 test failures
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:02:51 GMT
Now I am seeing "OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space":

<snip>
Running org.apache.openejb.deployment.entity.cmp.cmr.onetomany.OneToManyTest
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireExecutionException:
org.apache.openejb.deployment.entity.cmp.cmr.onetomany.OneToManyTest;
nested exception is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space; nested
exception is org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.TestSetFailedException:
org.apache.openejb.deployment.entity.cmp.cmr.onetomany.OneToManyTest;
nested exception is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.TestSetFailedException:
org.apache.openejb.deployment.entity.cmp.cmr.onetomany.OneToManyTest;
nested exception is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
</snip>

--jason