geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject code review for transport patch
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:40:22 GMT
Hey guys,
I took a crack at a fix which sends a stomp error frame back to the client
in the event of a failure during authentication or authorization.  I haven't
been through much of this code before, so I'd like to get some feedback on
my changes.

Part of my concern is that some of the tweaks will affect all protocols (not
only stomp) so I want to make sure I get it right.  In particular, a
connection error is returned back to the client if an exception is caught by
the TransportConnection.onCommand.  In the case of stomp, this ends up as a
stomp error frame.

Here's the patch against the latest trunk:

http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/patch.txt

I also have a tarball if anyone wants to check it out:

http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/
apache-activemq-4.2-incubator-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/%7Enmittler/apache-activemq-4.2-incubator-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz>

Thanks,
Nate