geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: build problems - GBeanInfo serialVersionUID
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:22:55 GMT
Maven should have resolved the timestamp-build version to 1.1-
SNAPSHOT via maven-metadata.xml, which currently points to
20061110.090015-9

The error is most likely due to a transient network failure or
corrupt local metadata... hard to tell which it is based on Maven's
default output.  Might get some hints by running with -X (or might not).

--jason