geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: RTC PLEASE COMMENT Priority order for starting gbeans.
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 18:26:30 GMT
As I mentioned on IRC, I would prefer if we keep changes like this
out of 1.2.  From what I understand it is unnecessary since OpenJPA
doesn't even use a transformer, so we are just destabilizing and
breaking backwards compatibility.

Can you explain how this works?  I don't see the code that is
actually using this feature.

-dain