geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn:external include of openejb2 into G ?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 01:41:03 GMT

On Nov 7, 2006, at 4:58 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Now that OpenEJB is at Apache, I don't see any reason why we don't
> use svn:externals to include the openejb2 modules directly into the
> server/trunk tree.
>
> Then we will have a "openejb" tree (peer to modules) and can build
> everything at once... giving us a better chance of always keeping
> in sync.
>
>  * * *
>
> Only need to add the svn prop, and make a few changes to the top-
> level pom.xml to make it work.  Appears to build fine too.  I think
> this is a good short-term solution to help keep dev in
>
> Comments (either way)?

I'm + 0.2 on having the svn externals but I would really really like
a profile in the root g pom so I can build g + openejb at once.  I've
been keeping this in my pom for months and would sure like to have it
committed.  I have completely failed in putting it in a separate
profiles.xml file.

thanks
david jencks